Search!

Feb 18, 2013

Programming Note: Cruising And A New Project


I'll be out of town for the next week, as my wife and I are going on a cruise.  I'm an experienced cruiser to say the least, but suffice it to say the events of the past week have been disheartening.  I have no doubt that we're going to have a fantastic time, but I'd be lying if I said that I haven't been going out of my way to avoid stories about shit running down the walls and people crapping in a plastic bag.

Anyway, I'll be back on the ball a week from Monday.  Also, starting a week later I'm going to be launching a whole new writing project.  Specific details will be forthcoming, but suffice it to say it's going to require a fairly significant time commitment.  I'm pretty damn excited about it, and hopefully it won't take away too much from my time here at Ansible.

See you in a week friendos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment