Search!

Jan 11, 2013

Trailer For Quentin Dupieux's WRONG Is Oh So Right



I still haven't gotten around to watching Quentin Dupieux's Rubber, the story of a lone automobile tire who goes on an insane killing spree.  It's been streaming on Netflix Instant for ages now.  I have only myself to blame.

Nevertheless the trailer for Dupieux's newest film Wrong went live yesterday and it's delightfully weird.  I can't stop listening to William Fichtner's bizarre accent.  I'd pay good money if I could substitute it in for Siri's voice on my new iPhone.  Steve Little is a welcome addition to any offbeat comedy and the concept of him as a PI who dresses like Indiana Jones and deciphers the subconscious video signals of dogshit instantly brings a smile to my face.

Oh yeah, and the flick's got a helluva poster too:


No comments:

Post a Comment