Search!

Nov 18, 2011

Expendables 2 Poster Features Your Grandfather And His Arsenal

Never turn down a good Eddie Izzard reference.

I'll admit, I still haven't gotten around to watching the first Expendables movie.  It's been sitting on my iPad for months and I started watching it on the subway one day, but got distracted by the little old lady sitting next to me who was confused and bewildered by my newfangled computer-machine.  I'm sure I'll get around to watching it in plenty of time for this:


I kinda love that this poster isn't pulling any punches, basically daring you to go see this movie.  I can practically hear it yelling at me, "Come on, sissy-boy!  I've got Ivan Drago and Timecop, OF COURSE YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH ME!"  What are the odds that Norris wears that baseball hat the whole movie to cover his thinning hair?  And how about Stallone's mustache?  Why did he stop short of going full-on Fu Manchu?  That mustache only makes sense if he's hiding a mullet under his beret.


1 comment:

  1. "COME ON, WATCH ME! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOAH? COME ONNNNN!"

    ReplyDelete