Search!

Nov 7, 2011

WATCH THIS NOW: Sam Worthington and Jonah Hill Take On All Comers


I gave up on video games long ago.  The last platform I owned was a Super Nintendo and I'm pretty much rubbish when it comes to most current games.  (I am embarrassingly awful at Halo, which is a shame as first-person shooters were always my favorite.)

That being said, I still keep my ear to the ground on  upcoming titles and this new ad for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is all kinds of awesome.


I think it actually captures the progression of getting better at a game and I love the tagline.  It's a really great followup to the ads for Call Of Duty: Black Ops, the ones with Jimmy Kimmel and Kobe Bryant kicking ass in the desert.  Amazingly, I actually bought Jonah Hill as a marine there for a second.  Just for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment